YF115 Vortex flowmeter
YF115 Vortex flowmeter is a new type of flowmeter developed using the principle of liquid vibration. It is widely used in the measurement of fluids in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, and paper industries. The flow meter is divided into integrated display and remote transmission display, and can output pulse signal or current signal to be connected with the microcomputer. The flowmeter has no moving parts, strong reliability, high accuracy, and longevity Long, can accurately measure the instantaneous flow and cumulative flow of liquid in a wide flow range.
YF115 Vortex flowmeter is based on Kaman and Strouhsl's theory about the generation of vortex and the relationship between vortex and velocity.
1. Simple and firm structure, no moving parts, high reliability, very reliable for long-term operation
2. Simple installation and convenient maintenance
3. The detection sensor does not directly contact the measured medium, with stable performance and long life
4. The output is a pulse signal proportional to the flow, no zero drift, high accuracy
Main tech data
1. Output signal: three-wire voltage pulse, low level 0- 1V, high level> 4V, duty ratio 50%; two-wire standard current 4-20mA; three-wire standard current 0 -10mA.
2. Working environment: -35 ℃--- + 60 ℃, humidity≤95% RH.
3. Working power supply: DC12V; DC24V.
4. Shell material: carbon steel, stainless steel.
5. Measuring medium: liquid, gas, saturated steam, superheated steam.
6. Accuracy class: liquid ± 1.0%, gas (steam) ± 1.5%, plug-in ± 2.5%.
7. Working pressure: 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa, 4.0MPa, 6.4MPa.
Note: Any special design or question of YF115 Vortex flowmeter,kindly contact the manufacturer for more details.
Add: No.118 HengyangNanRoad, Jinhu County, Huaian,Jiangsu, China