WZPM-201B Compression spring fixed thermal resistance
WZPM-201B Compression spring fixed thermal resistance. The end of the thermocouple is closely attached to the surface of the measured object through the compression spring to improve the reliability and accuracy of the measurement.
WZPM-201B Compression spring fixed thermal resistance uses the characteristic that the resistance value of a metal conductor changes with temperature to measure temperature. The heated part (temperature sensing element) of the thermal resistance is made of metal. When the measured medium has a temperature step, the measured temperature is the average temperature of the medium within the range of the temperature sensing element. The thermal resistance usually needs to connect the resistance signal to a display instrument, a recording instrument or a computer through a lead.
Main tech data
1. Measuring range: -100~150℃
2. Indexing number: Pt100
3. Accuracy grade: B grade ±(0.30℃+0.005｜t｜)
4. Protection tube diameter: Φ8.7 (special outer diameter please specify)
5. Protection tube material: copper or stainless steel 304, 321 other materials please specify
6. Thermal resistance wiring: two-wire wiring, three-wire wiring
7. Thermal response time: T0.5≤10S (when the temperature has a step change, the output of the thermal resistance changes to 50% of the change, and the required time is called the thermal response time, represented by T0.5).
Note: For special requirement of the WZPM-201B Compression spring fixed thermal resistance, please contact the manufacturer.
Add: No.118 HengyangNanRoad, Jinhu County, Huaian,Jiangsu, China